Meet Navid: A 5 year old sickle cell warrior from Queens, NY. At only 5 years, he has had over 20 life saving blood transfusions and multiple hospital admissions. Although he has faced these struggles he continues to strive. We walk as team to support his journey and to advocate for the 100,000's of sickle cell warriors fighting everyday.
We've registered to participate in the 2019 SCTPN Walk for Education and Awareness and are asking for your support. SCTPN is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals and families living with sickle cell.
Here are just a few of the reasons
should JOIN OUR TEAM
and DONATE too:
- Because you care and you believe you can make a difference;
- To acknowledge the pain and challenges of those living with this excruciatingly painful condition;
- To share in the triumph of those who continue their struggle with courage, determination, endurance and perseverance;
- Because you want to keep alive the memory of someone we loved who struggles no more;
- Because coming together to make our voices heard, standing up for each other and demonstrating that we matter is crucial to the sickle cell community;
- To help SCTPN raise funds critically needed to assist individuals and families affected by sickle cell, facilitate awareness and educational programs, assists children to attend summer camp, provide scholarships to those who are determined to succeed scholastically and drive change through advocacy.