Hammer & Sickle Cell!
I have registered to participate in the 2018 SCTPN Central Park Walk, and I'm asking for your support.
Sickle Cell Thallasemia Patients Network is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals and families living with sickle cell.
Here are just a few of the reasons
should WALK and DONATE:
- Because you care and your support can make a difference;
- To acknowledge the medical and life challenges of those living with this excruciatingly painful condition;
- To share in the triumph of those who continue their struggle with courage, determination, endurance and perseverance;
- Because you want to keep alive the memory of someone we loved who struggles no more;
- Because coming together to make our voices heard, standing up for each other and demonstrating that we matter is crucial to the sickle cell community;
- To help SCTPN raise funds needed to assist individuals and families affected by sickle cell, facilitate awareness and educational programs, provide scholarships to those who are determined to succeed scholastically and
- Drive change through political advocacy.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.